Wednesday, August 29, 2018

ADVENTURES IN SOUND

ADVENTURES IN SOUND


 written by Sharron Lucky, performed by Jerry Caspell


MELODY HOUSE RECORDS
MH 55


SIDE A:



LOUD SOUNDS
SOFT SOUNDS
HAPPY SOUNDS
SCARY SOUNDS
HOME SOUNDS
TRIP TO THE FARM

download


SIDE B:



ZOO ANIMALS
HAUNTED HOUSE
TRANSPORTATION
STORE & OFFICE
SPORTS

download

Editors note: a devoted reader of this blog diligently checks the MELODY HOUSE RECORDS label every day presumably waiting to see this record appear after I promoted it a week or two ago. After watching them suffer anxiously on a daily basis through the blogs stats I am mercifully ending their wait with this post even though I had no intention of posting it before the next month or so. Such is my kindness. Haha. It delays another album of sounds which I had cued up and another cool album cover attached to cocktail songs.

visit link download