Saturday, June 30, 2018

GRRM teases upcoming announcement

GRRM teases upcoming announcement


Over at Georges Not A Blog we got this tease of a post from Mr. Martin:

Hiya, kids, hiya, hiya, hiya.

I know some cool stuff.

You dont.

And I cant tell you yet.

(Yes, I am a monster of inhuman cruelty).

Well, maybe Ill let slip a few things at the Montreal worldcon. Or maybe not. Youll have to ply me with booze and plunk my magic twanger, and well see.

Off on Tuesday...

Winter Is Coming: Sounds like some more casting news may be coming our way soon. The Worldcon starts on Aug. 6 and runs until Aug. 10. Not sure which day GRRM will be speaking. Any one here planning on going? Would love to get the news as soon as possible. Ill also be keeping my ears to the ground for any rumors or leaks.

visit link download